Our opticians in each location are specially trained to help you select the frames and lenses that best fit your face shape, lifestyle, vision needs, and budget. At Heaton Eye Associates our Opticians are not simply sales staff, but licensed (nationally certified) professionals who ensure you are getting optimum vision. At Heaton Eye Associates we take your vision and your eyewear very seriously.
A Few of the Things an Optician Does:
- Determine which frame will work best with your personal prescription. "Yes!" It makes a difference!
- Assist in the fashion selection for the look and function you desire
- Advise which lens and lens options meet the demands of your personal lifestyle
- Takes detailed measurements to be certain your new glasses help you achieve your best vision
Buying Your Eyewear From Us Has Its Benefits...
- Guarantee - All frames have a one year guarantee; some have a two year guarantee!
- Measurements - Opticians are trained and committed to obtain the most accurate measurements.
- Selection - With a wide selection available, you are sure to find the glasses that fit well,look great on you and fit your budget!
- Fashion - We offer many high fashion options in a variety of price ranges to be sure you look great in the latest styles.
- Lifetime Adjustments - We'll adjust and tighten your glasses anytime or replace nose pads and screws for free. We will always clean and adjust your glasses for free - Just stop in and see us!
View Larger Map