Heaton Eye Associates is proud to offer you a wide selection of frames in our Optical Shops in Longview and Henderson. Our opticians in each location are specially trained to help you select the frames and lenses that best fit your face shape, lifestyle, vision needs, and budget.
At Heaton Eye Associates our Opticians are not simply sales staff
But licensed (nationally certified) professionals who ensure you are getting optimum vision. At Heaton Eye Associates we take your vision and your eyewear very seriously.
A Few of the Things an Optician Does:
· Determine which frame will work best with your personal prescription. “Yes!” It makes a difference!
· Assist in the fashion selection for the look and function you desire
· Advise which lens and lens options meet the demands of your personal lifestyle
· Takes detailed measurements to be certain your new glasses help you achieve your best vision
Buying Your Eyewear From Us Has Its Benefits…
· Guarantee-All frames have a one year guarantee; some have a two year guarantee!
· Measurements-Opticians are trained and committed to obtain the most accurate measurements.
· Selection-With a wide selection available, you are sure to find the glasses that fit well, look great on you and fit your budget!
· Fashion-We offer many high fashion options in a variety of price ranges to be sure you look great in the latest styles.
· Lifetime Adjustments-We’ll adjust and tighten your glasses anytime or replace nose pads and screws for free. We will always clean and adjust your glasses for free -Just stop in and see us!
Each person has unique needs related to his/her eyewear selection. Your facial size and shape, hair and eye color, along with many other factors should affect your decision. It is important to understand proper fit. This will affect how your glasses look, how comfortable they feel, and how well you will be able to see with them. Proper fit includes measurements from temple to temple (width), temple to ear and the bridge (part of the frames that crosses your nose). All of these measurements are important to insure that your glasses fit well and provide you with the best vision possible.
There are many things to take into consideration when selecting the right style of frames for you. Eyeglasses come in all shapes, sizes and colors, and they help you make a unique statement about yourself. Our staff of trained opticians is skilled at helping you find the exact look you’re seeking. We also have hundreds of frames to choose from, so you are sure to find what you’re looking for!
Another consideration when choosing your eyewear is your prescription. If you need/want progressive lenses (no line bifocals), you may not want a frame that requires small lenses because you must allow room for the “reading” section of your lens. Also if you have a higher prescription (+/- 3.50 or greater) you may want to consider full-rimmed or more rounded glasses which can help decrease the noticeable thickness of the lens. Each of our highly trained opticians are experts at helping you choose the frames that will suit all of your needs. They will work with you to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your results!
Below are some popular brands carried at our Optical Shop:
Print a coupon to be used at our Optical Shop here!