- Adult and Pediatric Primary Care
- Perioperative Care of Cataract, LASIK, and Glaucoma Patients
- Therapeutic Care of Ocular Surface Disease and Glaucoma
- B.S. – University of Oklahoma: Norman, OK
- O.D. – Southern College of Optometry: Memphis, TN
- Family Practice Residency – West Tennessee Eye: Memphis, TN
- American Optometric Association
- Texas Optometric Association
- East Texas Optometric Society
Matthew R. Marshall, O.D. is a Therapeutic Optometrist and Glaucoma Specialist serving the Tyler, Longview, and Henderson communities. A residency-trained Optometrist, Dr. Marshall believes in the importance of utilizing the latest technologies and treatments and is passionate about providing world-class vision and medical eye care to East Texans of all ages.
Dr. Marshall graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology. He earned his Doctor of Optometry from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Marshall furthered his training by completing an Optometric Residency in Family Practice at West Tennessee Eye, a private practice in Memphis. There he gained experience in the treatment and management of ocular disease, as well as, routine vision care of both general and special-needs populations.
In addition, Dr. Marshall enjoys prescribing and fitting contact lenses and works closely with the ophthalmologists at Heaton Eye Associates in providing primary and post-operative care.
Dr. Marshall’s wife Katie is an East Texas native, and they are happy to be back in the area. They enjoy cycling and traveling as often as they can.