- Cataract Surgery
- Lifestyle Lens Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Glaucoma Laser Treatment
- B.S. – Abilene Christian University: Abilene, TX
- M.D. – The University of Texas Medical Branch: Galveston, TX
- Internship – Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas: Dallas, TX
- Residency – University of Texas – Southwestern: Dallas, TX
- Fellowship – University of Texas – Southwestern: Dallas, TX
- Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Smith County Medical Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Glaucoma Society
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
Adam Dossey, M.D., is a board certified glaucoma specialist with the distinction of being the only fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist in Tyler. Before joining Heaton Eye Associates in 2005, he completed his subspecialty training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
While in medical school, Dr. Dossey graduated cum laude and was inducted into numerous honor societies including Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. As an intern, he was elected “Co-Intern of the Year” by his peers. As a resident and fellow at Southwestern Medical Center, Dr. Dossey participated in multiple research projects.
In his free time, Dr. Dossey enjoys playing soccer, golf, and spending time with his three boys.